[wdmmg-discuss] copy / spelling

Theodore Hong twh25 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Oct 20 12:31:47 UTC 2010

I think the typos he's talking about are probably the ones in the
user-submitted cut reports - e.g. "Bedford Borouhg Council Spendign
Review".

Only website typo I've seen is on http://wherearethecuts.org/reports/submit

"Search for your location using a location name of latitude,longitude
coordinates"
should be
"Search for your location using a location name OR latitude,longitude
coordinates"

Also the capitalization on that page is a bit inconsistent, e.g. "Arts
and Culture" but "Business and industry".

theo