[wdmmg-discuss] WDMMG videos?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Oct 27 18:51:33 UTC 2010

Daniel (in cc) knows about screencasts I think.

Daniel: what would we need to do WDMMG screencasts? A script, some
audio, screen capturing software and a video editor?

We could either do 'pure' screencast or screencast cut with live
footage. Think the main thing would be to brainstorm about interesting
stories / examples of using WDMMG.

Any anecdotes or ideas for this?

J.

--