[wdmmg-discuss] WDMMG videos?

Marko Rakar mrakar at mrak.biz
Fri Oct 29 11:21:04 UTC 2010

sorry to barge in like this :)

I have spent a lot of time looking at and thinking about different
approaches on how to present different data

another good example of it is Al Gore and his inconvinient truth campaign
(see great 18 miunte TED talk here);

http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/al_gore_on_averting_climate_crisis.html

Basically all of this high end talks have elements of theatre so that nice
screens as well as excellent narative makes this speeches so memorable.

My idea was to create similar south_park style cartoons dealing with data;
it would be unexpected, partialy funny and at the same time jhighly visual
and therefore both memorable and educational.
There is a number of cartoon making applications and most of them are fairly
cheap.

marko