[wdmmg-discuss] New visualisation tool to play with: OpenHeatMap

K Corrick kathryn.corrick at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 10 15:07:43 UTC 2010

Peter Warden has built a new addition to his OpenHeatMap visualisation
tool.
His blog post begins:
"I've had a lot of requests from friends in the old country wanting to use
OpenHeatMap to display data about areas in the United Kingdom. After quite
some time wrestling with the Ordnance Survey's recent release of open data
I'm pleased to announce that you can now visualize everything from counties
to constituencies to council districts! To celebrate, I've created a
visualization of the recent election, showing the percentage of the vote
that each party received in every constituency:"
More here:
http://petewarden.typepad.com/searchbrowser/2010/09/openheatmap-now-visualizes-the-uk.html

Enjoy, and do keep us posted with any results or interesting findings,

Kathryn