[wdmmg-discuss] BBC radio program about tax

K Corrick kathryn.corrick at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 15 16:17:38 UTC 2010

Julian,
Totally agree. I've been listening to them this week. They've been really
interesting and helpful. Definitely worth listening to. I now know nuggets
such as why economically it's much better to increase the Personal Allowance
but why politically it's more attractive to lower the tax band percentage.
Cries of "10% tax" much snappier than "We're raising the personal allowance
by £500".

Kathryn