[wdmmg-discuss] Polling stations

Heather Brooke hb at kobro.co.uk
Fri Sep 17 11:40:35 UTC 2010

Simon,
I think the Bureau of Investigative Journalism at City Uni was doing something around this area. They may have them. Ask James Ball. Also I seem to recall a crowd-sourcing at helpmeinvestigate.com asking people to go their local electoral officer asking for political party donations so have a look at that.

Also you may want to try the Association of Electoral Administrators. They are run as a private company but their entire membership comprises public officials (eg electoral officers). They may give you the list to avoid bad publicity.

Best,
Heather