[wdmmg-discuss] Visualisation of UK Aid spending added to WDMMG site

K Corrick kathryn.corrick at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 28 11:32:03 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,
As part of International Right To Know Day today (
http://www.foiadvocates.net/en/right-to-know-day-28-september) we're
launching a new part to the WDMMG site!

We've been working with Publish What You Fund (
http://www.publishwhatyoufund.org/) and DFID over the last few weeks to
visualise UK Aid spending, using existing data. This is a work in progress
and definitely at alpha stage, but we're really delighted to have got these
pages together in time for today. We'll be adding new data when it becomes
available next month as well as integrating the information more into the
site (and navigation), we're also hoping to add a by sector visualisation.

See: http://dfid.wheredoesmymoneygo.org/

Do let us know your thoughts.

And congratulations to Anna for making this happen.

Kathryn

Kathryn Corrick - Where Does My Money Go? Communications

Web: http://wheredoesmymoneygo.org
Email: kathryn.corrick at gmail.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/kcorrick
Twitter: www.twitter.com/kcorrick