[wdmmg-discuss] REMINDER: OpenSpending Meetup TODAY 7pm UK (6pm GMT) / 2pm EST / 8pm CET

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Thu Apr 7 11:16:43 UTC 2011

Dear All,

Just a brief reminder that the next OpenSpending meetup will take
place, TODAY, Thursday 7th April 7pm UK (6pm GMT) / 2pm EST / 8pm CET.
It takes place online via Skype and IRC.

Anyone is welcome to join, so if you have a query or suggestion
related to OpenSpending, please add your name and Skype ID to the
etherpad below.

<http://wdmmg.okfnpad.org/meeting-2011-04-07>

Please feel free to email me even if you can't make the meetup if you
have something you would like me to add to the agenda!

Regards,

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers