[wdmmg-discuss] Interested in spending data?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Sun Apr 17 16:33:09 UTC 2011

Eric: thanks for this!

We were planning to do a mini project to document open source
visualisation tools here:

http://ideas.okfn.org/ideas/80/visokfnorg-a-simple-guide-to-open-source-data-visualisation-tools

Rufus also spent time looking into JS visualisation [1].

Please do keep us in the loop with what you're doing - as I think
we're thinking of doing some non-flash stuff in future, especially
with OpenSpending.org. It would be great to swap notes and share code!
;-)

All the best,

Jonathan

[1] http://rufuspollock.org/wdmmg/explorer.html