[wdmmg-discuss] R: R: Italy's regional public accounts

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Tue Apr 19 19:55:36 UTC 2011

Il giorno mar, 19/04/2011 alle 21.43 +0200, Pennisi Aline ha scritto:

> sorry I didn't make sure to say goodbye (and coordinate the next
> move!). We will be looking forward to the 2009 update coming out soon
> to see how more complex data could be set up on the opendspending
> platform.
> Thanks to you all for the great work in this 48 hour rush - we all
> hope it will be inspiring to others at the conference today.

Aline,
I think a big THANKS goes to you and Simona in first place.

And, judging from the number of people who came to ask for details after
my talk, the press coverage and the closing comments of a few Italian
open data advocates, this was indeed one of the most exciting events in
the short history of your movement.

I'm already looking forward to the next one!

http://it.okfn.org/2011/04/19/dove-vanno-i-nostri-soldi/ I've posted the
Italian part of Jonathan's post on the it.okfn blog.

Good night
steko

--
Stefano Costa