[wdmmg-discuss] Like OpenSpending on Facebook

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Wed Apr 20 10:19:10 UTC 2011

Dear all,

I have just received an interesting request for a 'like' button to be
added to OpenSpending. I was just wondering whether anyone from the
list had any input on whether this is effective and whether there are
any considerations we should take into account? I will then raise a
feature ticket for it to add it to the site.

The Gentleman's email is below:

"Good evening,

this email to thank you for the Open Spending website and the service
that it gives.
I think it's very useful and the privilege that it gives is the ease
of understanding and the immediacy.
I suggest to install the Facebook Like button on the homepage.
To share the link I have had to copy it and then post on my wall (that
I have done because of the importance of the matter), but most of the
people don't do it."

Best wishes,

Lucy

--