[wdmmg-discuss] Open Spending call for collaboration?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Apr 20 11:56:56 UTC 2011

Perhaps we could include company names in one of the questions (e.g.
"are you interested in gathering information about transactions
between governments and companies?"). We could then deal with

We should definitely talk about having specific spending and company
data streams in the next big open data hackathon. ;-)

J.