[wdmmg-discuss] Open Spending call for collaboration?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Apr 20 11:59:54 UTC 2011

Fantastic. For me part of the point in this exercise is to:

  * map existing interest/demand for spending data (i.e. surface
users/contributors)
  * connect people with other people who are interested in spending
data in their country (i.e. build the network)

Anush: if you know of sources of Indian spending data, it would be
great if you could register these on CKAN! (E.g. tagged
'country-india', 'openspending', or suchlike..):

http://ckan.net/package/new

J.

--
Jonathan Gray