[wdmmg-discuss] wdmmg planning meeting catup-up: TONIGHT, 7pm (UK)

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Thu Feb 10 17:15:48 UTC 2011

Hi all,

(after receiving two negative replies):

again, I'm sorry about the short notice and would like to propose we
do this on a fixed biweekly basis from now on (confident that wdmmg
will continue with enough steam to warrant this!). Also, please drop
by #wdmmg on irc.oftc.net any time - it is used, although not terribly
well attended!

- Friedrich