[wdmmg-discuss] [wdmmg-dev] Blog post on WDMMG backend tech

Chris Taggart countculture at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 10:11:47 UTC 2011

Friedrich
Fascinating post. Been looking at MongoDB for a (partial) backend for
OpenlyLocal among other things. Are you ar the event in Berlin on Friday? Be
good to talk in details re this.

One, slightly related question: downloaded the CSV for UK government
spending > £25,000 but there didn't seem to be any headings on the file. AM
I missing something?

Kind regards
Chris

OpenlyLocal :: Making Local Government More Transparent
http://openlylocal.com
Blog: http://countculture.wordpress.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/CountCulture