[wdmmg-discuss] wdmmg in Italy

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Mon Jan 24 22:54:29 UTC 2011

Hi all,
my name is Stefano Costa and since ~6 months I'm helping to spread open
knowledge in Italy, where a small, growing group of people is now
working on http://it.ckan.net/ and related open data activities.

After encouragement from Rufus and Jonathan we would like to start a
version of wdmmg for Italy. This of course requires basically 2 things:

      * getting budget data in the right format - any guide or docs
        about it?
      * translating the app interface - having Transifex would be great

I've asked all those who are interested from Italy to join this mailing
list to keep the discussion in one place (here). In the meantime, I will
appreciate any comment and suggestion to get this project started.

Ciao
steko

--
Stefano Costa