[wdmmg-discuss] WDMMG Mexico

Jose Maria Marin Jose at fundar.org.mx
Fri Jan 14 19:25:36 UTC 2011

Hello to all and a happy new year from Fundar in Mexico,

My name is Jose M. Marin and I work at Fundar, a non-profit that focuses on
issues of transparency, budgeting, accountability and human rights. We are
interested in setting up a WDMMG website for Mexico and we were told this is
the best place to start!

First of all I wanted to ask, what kind of budget information we need to
create the database for the different visualizations?

The second question is, what technical skills do we need to set up the site?

Many thanks!

Jose M. Marin