[wdmmg-discuss] Belgian Taxmoney

Jan Vansteenlandt vansteenlandt.jan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 07:19:41 UTC 2011

We just had a visit from someone at the parliament, and I thought it was a
great opportunity to sit down with him and ask him about that specific data.
He gave me some links where I could find that info. The info is out there
BUT it's in PDF .... so i'll have to read all the data ( which is bilangual
dutch and french ) and put it in some sort of back end. I'll have time for
this somewhere around the beginning of august ! Once I have the data i'll
make a wikipage for it on the openspending website !

Jan