[wdmmg-discuss] Open Data Initiatives AmsterdamP.pptx (jonathan.gray at okfn.org)

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Wed Jun 8 13:27:02 UTC 2011

Dear Katalin,

a stage where very little technical knowledge is required, so that
people can input their data with the help of our documentation and
some 'mentors' from the comunity but it doesn't hurt to have a
resident computer geek if you have one ;). We are currently writing a
loader system which allows people to input their data by writing some
'mapping metadata' in a Google Doc.

We have also been contacted by Lex Slaghuis (in cc') about a
nationwide collaboration and would like to arrange a Skype call in the
near future to make sure that we share knowledge, experience and
ambitions.

@ Lex, Katalin - would 6pm (CEST) on Monday be a good time for a quick
catchup via Skype?

On the note of idea-sharing, for future contact - could you cc one of
the mailing lists when you contact us (this allows other people to
also benefit from your response and stops me becoming the bottleneck
and also means people interested in collaborations are able to keep
each other in the loop):

wdmmg-discuss for general questions:
wdmmg-dev for any technical questions:

Looking forward to hearing from you,