[wdmmg-discuss] OpenSpending official launch

Christian Burtchen Burtchen at web.de
Mon Jun 27 19:36:54 UTC 2011

Dear all,

I should use this opportunity to introduce myself: My name is
Christian Burtchen, and I'm working with Friedrich et al. on bringing
OpenSpending to the Berlin election campaign (and then further on).

Previously, we've done a few things like a small set of OpenGovernment-
related questions for other provincial elections, but it's really the
Berlin campaign we want to focus on. This also includes a general
effort to increase visibility and PR/social media activities, one of
which is our blog.

Thus, I think it would be a good idea to write a (short) article about
the launch of the main OKFN site (in German, that is). Any objections
or caveats to this?

Kind regards and looking forward to an epistle-rich future, Christian.