[wdmmg-discuss] Open Spending blog?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon May 9 08:52:19 UTC 2011

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 4:51 PM, Lucy Chambers <lucy.chambers at okfn.org> wrote:
> We have one parked:
>
> http://blog.openspending.org/
>
> But there is nothing in there yet! Have we officially retired wdmmg
> now? Is OpenSpending the official name for the whole range of
> visualisations?

Brilliant. Lets start using this.

I don't think WDMMG is retired, but my feeling is that it may
(eventually) become one amongst several regional sub-projects of Open
Spending.

Re: blog post migration, perhaps we can ping okfn-help list about the
best way to do this, if people think this is a good idea.

All the best,

Jonathan