[wdmmg-discuss] Data

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Thu May 26 11:24:13 UTC 2011

Dear Linda,

It was fantastic to talk to you just now. I'm posting to the list to
keep people up to speed on developments.

(Context:Linda has discovered that the Latvian government is planning
to launch a site very similar to OpenSpending themselves (possibly
using OpenSpending source code, but she is finding out))

Linda - as you already have the contacts at the relevant ministries -
it would be great if you could Cc us in an introduction or pass us the
email addresses of the people we need, so we can coordinate and make
sure we are not duplicating effort!

Enjoy Istanbul and speak soon))

Lucy

--