[OpenSpending-discuss] Fwd: French budget - data

Benjamin Ooghe-Tabanou b.ooghe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 00:05:02 UTC 2011

Dear Jean,

It's a very nice and we're really glad to dicover your work at Regards
Citoyens. We've allowed ourselves to register your dataset on
NosDonnées.fr, so it can easily be found and reused for more purposes
:
http://www.nosdonnees.fr/package/budget-de-ltat-2009---2012
Sounds like a really good first step to start openspending in France indeed !

Congrats for the good job !

Benjamin Ooghe-Tabanou for Regards Citoyens