[OpenSpending-discuss] Help with the mapping file - views

M.Skop KohoVolit.eu michal.skop at kohovolit.eu
Mon Nov 28 23:01:41 UTC 2011

Hi,

yes, I can confirm "no underscores !" for sandbox, I have found it in
the results from API (e.g.
http://sandbox.openspending.org/api/2/aggregate?dataset=cz_2006-2010_os&cut=year:2010
)

However I have started to work in the new OS version (directly on
openspending.org).
http://openspending.org/cz-2006-2010-3
So will be back soon with more questions (-:

So far:
A) local osvalidate says me: [model.mapping.recipient.fields.0.column]:
Required
But it should a constant ('public') - so how to define a constant?

B) local osvalidate and openspending say me: [model.mapping]: At least
one dimension needs to be marked as a 'key' which can be used to
uniquely identify entries in this dataset. How do I "mark it as a 'key'"
? I've tried name it 'key', set datatype as 'id' or 'key', no success.
(http://readthedocs.org/docs/openspending/en/latest/model/design.html#modeling-mapping-schema
says nothing about such a key)

And I guess the B) is also the reason I cannot actually Load the file (0
entries).

Thanks a lot,
Michal