[wdmmg-discuss] R: Italy's regional budget?

Pennisi Aline aline.pennisi at tesoro.it
Sun Oct 16 10:45:19 UTC 2011

Dear All,

thanks for stepping in to put the data back on the openspending platform.

"Previdenza e integrazioni salariali" expenditure means "Pensions and wage supplementation".

The expenditure data in the Italian regional public accounts represents how much is spent in each region for the whole of Italy's public expenditure (not only the amount the regional government spends). The data is however brokendown for users to know not only the goegraphical area (region) where the money flows to but also the level of government responsible (so you can see for each category how much is being spent by whom).

At the time we set up the data last April, I filled in the CKAN catalogue with all these details  and for the correct English translations. I've tried to find the CKAN entry but can't find it any longer...

In any case everything about the data in English is here:

http://www.dps.tesoro.it/cpt-eng/cpt.asp

And, in particular, as regards the classifications of expenditure here: http://www.dps.tesoro.it/documentazione/docs/cpt-eng/Chapter4.pdf

The data itself is should be downloadable in English so there is no need for translation by clicking on OpenCPT at the following link:

http://www.dps.tesoro.it/cpt/banca_dati_home.asp

Maybe we could spend some time in Warsaw next week to find a sustaionable way to feed this data in.
Tell me where and when.

Thanks,

Aline