[OpenSpending] [okfn-br] OpenSpending in Brazil (also the HackerBus)

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Fri Apr 6 18:03:53 UTC 2012

Hi Pedro,

Good idea to meet in person.

Are you still having problems with the upload? Are you talking about
the interface or a command line load? The inter. It is now however, in
a different place to where it was 6 months ago: Datasets >
[Intermediary box] >  Import Dataset.

Let me know if you are still having problems at what point it is going
wrong and I will try and sort you out!

Lucy