[OpenSpending] We're hiring

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Thu Dec 20 09:19:40 UTC 2012

Hi Steve,

I would suggest that for matters regarding local chapter setup, you
contact my colleague, Kat Braybrooke (kat.braybrooke at okfn.org). I know
the chapter and local group strategy is evolving rapidly, but Kat's
the one who handles it, so it would be good to touch base with her
directly.

On the note of wheredoesthemoney.org - great news :) In the new year,
we'll be looking at how we can help teams form around these various
initiatives and help to get them going, so if it's a community project
you are looking at, I hope this will be of help!

I look forward to hearing more from you in the new year,

Lucy