[OpenSpending] Reminder: Software in Participatory Budgeting call - Today 5pm UK time

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Wed Feb 29 12:26:13 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder that there will be a Skype call at 5pm UK time
today to discuss technical solutions to participatory budgeting and
deliberation around fiscal decisions.

If you have already given me your Skype details, I have already added
you, so please don't forget to confirm my contact request so that I
can add you into the call.

If you'd still like to join, you would be welcome (I hope Skype can
take this number of people!), please just add your name and Skype ID
to the pad below:

http://wdmmg.okfnpad.org/pb

Looking forward to speaking later,

Lucy