[OpenSpending-discuss] Czech budget online

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Fri Jan 27 09:58:53 UTC 2012

Hi Michal,

Amazing work! Would you be interested in writing a short piece about the
project for the OpenSpending blog?

It would be particularly interesting to show what data you had to work
with, how long any datawrangling efforts took, whether there were any
difficulties along the way and whether you have any plans for where to go
next!

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 5:20 PM, M.Skop KohoVolit.eu <
michal.skop at kohovolit.eu> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> a short happy announcement:
> we have just launched an application on Czech budget data today using some
> parts from openspending.org and others from otwartedane.pl:
>
> BubbleTree chart:
> budovanistatu.cz/bubble
> with an extension (click on 'Tabulka'=table) showing historical data and
> politicians responsible for given area (tab 'Lide')
>
> Where does my money go's daily bread  (we re-used the icons and the idea
> (-: ):
> budovanistatu.cz/bread

This is particularly great, I really like the ability to see yearly,
monthly AND daily amounts.

@team - something to consider for the UK one?

Lucy

--