[OpenSpending] Athens to Berlin - a European Financial Profile

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Mon Jul 9 13:37:53 UTC 2012

Dear all,

as part of our effort to explore ways in which civil society
organisations use public finance data [1], my colleague Lucy has set
out on a special journey this month. On her trip from Athens to Berlin
she'll try and meet as many users of financial data as she can:
transparency organizations, budget monitoring groups, data advocates
and think tanks [2]. If you'd like to meet Lucy, here's where she'll
be:

5-9 Jul -- Athens
10-11 -- Thessaloniki
12-14 -- Bucharest
15-17 -- Budapest
18-19 -- Bratislava

As she goes along, Lucy will report about the people and organizations
she meets, so make sure you follow our blog at
http://openspending.org/blog.

Cheers,

 - Friedrich

[1] http://openspending.org/blog/2012/01/12/civil-society-and-spending-data-who-is-mapping-the-money.html