[OpenSpending] IATI API discussion

Mark Brough mark.brough at publishwhatyoufund.org
Thu Jul 12 13:59:30 UTC 2012

Hi list,

Just a quick question to anyone based in the UK, and preferably on the core
OpenSpending team. Would you be able to come to a discussion to help design
the API for a new open source aid information platform DFID and Government
Digital Service are developing, which will be based on IATI data?

If you’re not aware of the International Aid Transparency Initiative
already, you can read some more about it here in the context of
OpenSpending: http://openspending.org/resources/iati/index.html

The IATI dataset is also available here: http://openspending.org/iati

Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll send some more details over.

Thanks

Mark

--

Mark Brough
Publish What You Fund

Southbank House, Black Prince Road, London, SE1 7SJ

http://www.publishwhatyoufund.org

Tel: +44 20 3176 2513
Skype: mark-brough