[OpenSpending] Update: Athens to Berlin - Athens and Thessaloniki

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Mon Jul 16 11:27:42 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Another quick update from my travels. In this update, I meet Dr Effie
Vraniali, a lawyer working with Transparency International in Greece
to talk about how Greece manages its money. I also talk to users of
Diavgeia, the government 'Cl at rity' programme, to see what they think
of the service.

http://openspending.org/blog/2012/07/16/Greece-2.html

As an additional bonus, I've put together a quick overview of the work
of the dedicated team at the University of Thessaloniki who are using
Linked Data to add additional layers of meaning to Diavgeia's data.
New to linked data? Fear not - there's a great explanation as part of
this using some Greek Philosophy for clarity (no pun intended)!

http://openspending.org/blog/2012/07/16/Greece-3.html

Next stop, Romania.

Lucy

--