[OpenSpending] Removing and renaming dataset visualisations

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Thu Jul 19 19:24:35 UTC 2012

Hi Jose,

On OpenSpending. When you log in, you should be taken to a dashboard
with all of the datasets and visualisations you have been working
with.

What you need to  do is:

1. Click on the dataset in question
2. Click through to 'Manage'
3. Click Click through to 'Meta'

There you should be able to rename and manage your dataset.

Hope that helps, drop me a line if you have any more questions,

Lucy