[OpenSpending] OpenCoesione is here

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Fri Jul 20 07:43:43 UTC 2012

This site is really awesome! I wonder if anyone with some knowledge of
Italian would be willing to load it into OpenSpending so that it shows
up in search.

What I also find interesting and impressive is the perfection with
which government can now speak the visual language of opengov sites.

Cheers,

 - Friedrich