[OpenSpending] OpenSpending List Re-jig WAS Re: Hi, everybody...

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Mon Jul 30 08:09:02 UTC 2012

Hi Miro,

Thanks for your

I am copying your email to the OpenSpending dev list and will answer it
from there. We now have quite an active community and working group around
spending data and this list is becoming more of a discussion list for
topics and projects around spending data in general.

Hence my proposal would be:

OpenSpending Discussion List (This one) : A list for those interested in
Open Financial Data, Working Group Discussions, Sharing project ideas,
Useful articles

OpenSpending Dev List (
http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/openspending-dev): For those
interested specifically in the OpenSpending.org platform.

I'm currently hunting down any references to the contrary.

Will answer your question on the other thread!

All the best,

Lucy

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 12:44 PM, račan.sk <racan.sk at gmail.com> wrote:

> my name is miro scibrany (racansk) from Bratislava, Slovakia, and as a
> newcomer to the interesting OpenSpending.org portal, I would like to ask
> severel questions:
>
> - when I click „Dashboard“, this message appears: „Something went wrong
> Internal Server Error“ - what can I do about it?
>

> - how can be TreeMap and Table of aggregates combined into a single
> visualisation?
>
> (TreeMap on top, Table of aggregates below - as it is for example in the
> „Berlin Budget“ dataset)
>

> Questions concernig saved visualisations:
>

> - these visualisations can be changed, but how can changes in their design
> be saved?
>
> - how can an individual visualisation be deleted/edited?
>
> - why is it possible to assign the same name to various visualisations?
>

> If this is not the right place and manner, where and how to ask such
> questions, please, let me know a better way.
>

> Have a nice day,
>
> miro

Lucy Chambers
Community Coordinator,