[OpenSpending] [okfn-discuss] Big news: Alpha Launch of PyBossa, the open-source micro-tasking platform

Alex Averbuch alex.averbuch at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 13:56:00 UTC 2012

This looks really interesting, great project! Thanks a lot for sharing.

Could you give a brief explanation of the pricing model please (I read the
blog, but haven't looked at the website yet)?
For example, to me it seems as though this is "crowd sourcing as a
platform", in a similar way that Google App Engine is "cloud computing as a
platform", i.e. it is a hosted platform, where people can deploy crowd
sourcing applications, which use the provided platform API.

How completely wrong am I? :)