[OpenSpending] Isle of Man tax calculator

JonesIOM jonesiom at manx.net
Fri Jun 15 00:19:44 UTC 2012

Hi Lucy

As discussed by email, I decided to prototype a 2012 IM version of the 2014
UK personal tax statements:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/blog/2012/mar/20/income-tax-statement-govern
ment-spending-scrutiny

www.manxtimes.com/tax

I agree with the observation that "other" is typically a significant
percentage and more detail should be encouraged.

I had some feedback from the Treasury that National Insurance should be
allocated to a subset of the outgoings rather than allocated proportionately
to all outgoings and I would like to add a link to a detailed notes page.

We had some parliamentary questions on off-balance sheet items (none)

BR

Graeme Jones

IT Project Manager & Researcher - Isle of Man Parliament