[OpenSpending] Notes from last call & next call on Voting Systems for PB

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Mon Mar 12 16:28:52 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Thanks to all of you who joined us for the second e-PB call last week,
again we covered a lot of ground!

As promised I've now condensed and put up the notes from our last PB call
in the wiki page (Notes integrated with last week's to make coherent sense,
but I have starred the new points) :
http://wiki.openspending.org/Meetups/Participatory_Budgeting

By popular request, the topic of the next call will be *Voting Systems for
e-Participatory Budgeting*. There is a Doodle poll below with time-zone
support (My calendar informs me the US has just moved clocks, but UK hasn't
changed) enabled to help us to schedule a time - please, as usual, add your
name and Skype ID to the pad and fill in the Doodle Poll if you would like
to join.

Pad: http://wdmmg.okfnpad.org/pb-voting

Doodle : http://www.doodle.com/f6upt8utu6ifds8f

I've put some notes in the pad for topics that have come-up so far - e.g.
stopping special interest groups from gaming the process, promoting
participation as widely as possible - please continue to add!

Looking forward to speaking again soon,

Take care, all

Lucy

--