[OpenSpending] looking for help with getting data into OS, using OS and its API

M.Skop KohoVolit.eu michal.skop at kohovolit.eu
Mon Mar 19 00:46:20 UTC 2012

Hi,
after "half-success" (
http://blog.openspending.org/2012/02/15/the-czech-budget-on-line-the-half-success-story/
) with visualizing Czech national budget, we have been contacted by
people from the "Association of regions" (in Czechia) willing to provide
data to publish their budgets as well (elections coming, any good
promotion is good for them (-: ). The scope (and hierarchies, etc.) is
quite similar now as with the national budget (budovanistatu.cz).

I'd love to build it on OpenSpending this time, but I've spent a several
days trying it with the country budget with no success, so I do not want
to repeat this failure again. Therefore I'd like to ask you, if there is
anybody from the team (or around) willing to spend a several hours
working with me - either through skype or a real email support (this for
a couple of days, I guess), or I can come to Berlin (where a part of the
team lives, I believe), it is not sooo far.
(If the price is reasonable even for a Czech(-: , I can pay for such a
consultation.)

Anyone?
Thanks
Michal