[OpenSpending] Telegraph splash on Treasury's plans for "tax breakdown" report

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Tue Mar 20 13:06:22 UTC 2012

Dear Conrad,

Thanks for your email. You would be very welcome to embed the
visualisations and we have created an unbranded one that would look
tidier for this purpose:

http://wheredoesmymoneygo.org/dailybread_white.html

You should be able to embed this entire page as it does not have the
other parts around to be distracting. If you need a hand, please let
us know and I will see what I can do!

All the best,

Lucy

--