[OpenSpending] Announcement of Open Spending Hackdays on 22 and 23 March 2013 in Bern, Switzerland

Matthias Stürmer matthias.stuermer at opendata.ch
Mon Nov 5 05:02:01 UTC 2012

Hi Lucy, dear all

I'd like to inform you that the Swiss OKFN Chapter Opendata.ch is
organizing two hackdays on 22 and 23 March 2013 in Bern on the topic of
open spending and financial open data. As a starting point we're going
to organize a panel discussion on the same topic in the evening of 21
March 2013.

It would be fantastic to have also members of the international open
spending community on board! We're currently planning the details so if
anyone is interested to participate in the organization of the event
please let me know.

Best,

Matthias

--
Opendata.ch - Enabling Open Government Data in Switzerland
Dr. Matthias Stürmer // Founding Board Member // Politics
+41 76 368 81 65 // matthias.stuermer at opendata.ch