[OpenSpending] Announcement of Open Spending Hackdays on 22 and 23 March 2013 in Bern, Switzerland

Chris Taggart countculture at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 08:37:05 UTC 2012

Don't know if we'll be able to attend but it sounds really good, and
hopefully we'll have info on Swiss companies by then.

Chris
OpenCorporates :: The Open Database of the Corporate World
http://opencorporates.com
Blog: http://blog.opencorporates.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenCorporates

OpenCorporates is published by Chrinon Ltd, a company dedicated to
improving and publishing public data under an open licence that allows and
encourages reuse, including commercially. Registered in England, number
07444723.