[OpenSpending] Tracking state property

Peixoto, Tiago Tiago.Peixoto at EUI.eu
Wed Nov 14 10:48:36 UTC 2012

Friedrich,

If you have time check the Estonian land registry system: it allows you to see the ownership of every business in the country and also check for some interesting connections...

Cheers

Tiago
________________________________
From: openspending-bounces at lists.okfn.org [openspending-bounces at lists.okfn.org] on behalf of Friedrich Lindenberg [friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org]
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2012 4:53 AM
To: jaime.soler at gmail.com; OpenSpending Discussion List
Subject: Re: [OpenSpending] Tracking state property

Hey all,

many thanks for the numerous really helpful pointers! We hope that we can get one of the German states to do something along these lines, so its helpful to be able to point at existing work in other countries!

Cheers,

  - Friedrich

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:51 PM, jaime soler <jaime.soler at gmail.com<mailto:jaime.soler at gmail.com>> wrote:
El mar, 06-11-2012<tel:06-11-2012> a las 10:18 +0100, Friedrich Lindenberg escribió:
> Dear all,
>

> I was wondering if anyone knew examples of applications/projects which
> track state ownership in properties, companies etc., especially on a
> municipal/state level?
>

> Best wishes,
>

>  - Friedrich

In the website of my town is published its facilities, vehicles
inventory.. on pdf files.

 http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=es&langpair=es%
7Cen&u=http://www.elpuertodesantamaria.es/redir.php%3Furl%3Dindex.php%
253Fmen_id%253D435%2526art_id%253D9224%2526PRY%253D

> --
> Friedrich Lindenberg | OpenSpending & OKFN Labs | @pudo
> http://openspending.org | http://okfnlabs.org | http://pudo.org

Friedrich Lindenberg | OpenSpending & OKFN Labs | @pudo
http://openspending.org | http://okfnlabs.org | http://pudo.org

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.