[OpenSpending] The open spending handbook sprint

David Cabo david.cabo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 19:20:43 UTC 2012

Hi,

> That would be amazing if you could do it. Even just having the data all in one in a sensible form would be great (getting into OpenSpending format then wouldn't be hard!)

I'll wrap a few urgent things first and will do it, probably in a couple of weeks.

About the execution data, I parsed the PDFs, massaged the Excel files and uploaded the consolidated data to the web app, where they're displayed. I haven't made the cleansed file available for download yet (no one asked), but it's trivial for me to do. It's only about 100+ figures per year, and it's most valuable together with the budget, but if anyone wants it right now, it's easy.

/david