[OpenSpending] Spending Data Handbook: the draft is out!

Diego de la Mora diego at fundar.org.mx
Thu Nov 22 12:57:48 UTC 2012

Hi everybody and congratulations for this fantastic work,

There are a couple of examples of transparency portals developed by
governments that are worth considering when searching for data: in the
Latinamerican region the best ones I know are the Peruvian and the
Brazilian ones: http://ella.practicalaction.org/node/1055

But there is also some interesting thins going on at the local level in
Mexico (and I´m sure in other countries also): http://is.gd/ZYSg3c and
specially the one from Jalisco (where the Tequila comes from!):
https://gobiernoenlinea1.jalisco.gob.mx/presupuesto/Presupuesto

Best,
Diego

2012/11/22 Maurizio Napolitano <napo at fbk.eu>

> Hi Friedrich,
> from Italy there is a little group of volunteers ready to translate the
> handbook in italian.
> How we can proceed?
> Thanks!
>

> On 16/11/2012 00:51, Friedrich Lindenberg wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> thanks for all the positive input regarding our sprint! We've finally
>> pushed out a first draft - all of four days old, yet more than a hundred
>> pages long.
>>
>> Read the blog post:
>> http://openspending.org/blog/**2012/11/15/handbook-draft.html<http://openspending.org/blog/2012/11/15/handbook-draft.html>
>>
>> Please take this as the starting point for a discussion, not as a final
>> result! We're really excited to hear your ideas, see your contributions
>> and discuss how this can become a useful reference!

Diego de la Mora Maurer
Área de Presupuestos y Políticas Públicas
Fundar, Centro de Análisis e Investigación
www.fundar.org.mx
Tel. + 52 (55) 55543001 x 119
Cel. 04455 3223 2797
@diegodelam