[OpenSpending] Spending Data Handbook: the draft is out!

Charalampos Bratsas charalampos.bratsas at okfn.org
Fri Nov 23 09:14:36 UTC 2012

Hi everybody,

OKFN Greece has recently formed the Greek OpenSpending Working Group,
which had a meeting in the past Wednesday. In that meeting we decided to
contribute in the handbook authoring; part of that contribution is its
translation in Greek.

A nice option would be to upload it to transifex so that we can
translate it collaboratively :)

Best

Charalampos

Στις 22/11/2012 3:56 μμ, ο/η Stefano Bertone έγραψε:
> Hi everybody,
> don't hesitate telling me if you need help for the italian translation. ; )
> Stefano
>
> Le 22 nov. 2012 à 12:25, Maurizio Napolitano a écrit :
>
>> Hi Friedrich,
>> from Italy there is a little group of volunteers ready to translate the handbook in italian.
>> How we can proceed?
>> Thanks!
>>

>> On 16/11/2012 00:51, Friedrich Lindenberg wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> thanks for all the positive input regarding our sprint! We've finally
>>> pushed out a first draft - all of four days old, yet more than a hundred
>>> pages long.
>>>
>>> Read the blog post:
>>> http://openspending.org/blog/2012/11/15/handbook-draft.html
>>>
>>> Please take this as the starting point for a discussion, not as a final
>>> result! We're really excited to hear your ideas, see your contributions
>>> and discuss how this can become a useful reference!

------
Dr Charalampos Bratsas
------
OKFN Greece Local Coordinator