[OpenSpending] Fwd: [open-government] Last chance to get sponsorship to come to INternational Anti-Corruption Conference

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Wed Oct 24 14:39:45 UTC 2012

Thought this could be of interest.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mara Ramalho Mendes <mrmendes at transparency.org>
Date: Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Subject: [open-government] Last chance to get sponsorship to come to
INternational Anti-Corruption Conference
To: open-government at lists.okfn.org

**

Dear All,

This is your last chance – we are still looking for developers to come and
attend at the Hackathon at the International Anti-Corruption conference in
Brazil in November. Apply*** today and tomorrow*  and get a last minute
chance to be sponsored (hotel and flight) to come and crack the
awesome problems
we received. Feel free to contact me in case you have questions. *
http://15iacc.org/get-involved/iacc-hackathon/bursaries/*<http://15iacc.org/get-involved/iacc-hackathon/bursaries/>

Hope to see some of you there!

Mara

*******Mara Ramalho Mendes
*
International Anti-Corruption Conference

Transparency International
Alt-Moabit 96, 10559 Berlin, Germany

T. + 49 30 3438 20 - 59
F. + 49 30 3470 3912
E. mrmendes at transparency.org
I. www.15iacc.org

  <https://www.facebook.com/InternationalAntiCorruptionConference>
<https://twitter.com/15iacc>
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/IACC-International-AntiCorruption-Conference-4040910?gid=4040910&trk=hb_side_g>

 www.transparency.org*
*Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/transparencyinternational> *|*
Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/anticorruption>
 *|* Blog <http://blog.transparency.org> *|*
YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/transparencyintl>
****

****

Transparency International e.V. | Alt-Moabit 96, 10559 Berlin | 95VR13598 B
Amtsgericht Berlin, Charlottenburg
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Cobus de Swardt  |  T +49 30 343820-0   |  F +49 30
343820-0  |  E info at transparency.org****

****

*This email is confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are
not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, distribution, printing or
copying of this email is unauthorised. If you have received this email in
error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to the email, then
delete all copies from your computer.  Statements and opinions contained in
this email are those of the sender, not necessarily of Transparency
International.*

Lucy Chambers
Project Coordinator,
School of Data <http://schoolofdata.org/> &