[OpenSpending] Removing data sources from the Meta profile

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Sun Sep 9 09:35:24 UTC 2012

Dear Maurice,

great to hear you're using OS! The idea behind these sources is that
they provide a kind of audit trail of where the loaded data came from,
so we've decided to make them permanent. There is an outstanding
ticket to make them at least hideable
(https://github.com/openspending/openspending/issues/413) - so its on
our todo. Until then, I don't think they do any *major* damage but I
agree they are a nuisance.

Cheers,

 - Friedrich