[OpenSpending] Spending Data Handbook - What should go into it?

račan.sk racan.sk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 06:09:36 UTC 2012

Some suggestions:

Why is it important to create lists and networks of inter/national and
local NGOs interested in working with and presenting government financial
information?

How can NGOs connect with each other and cooperate:

- to make government as well as local authorities to produce
“sharing-friendly” and “analysis-friendly” data and their interpretations
and visualizations,

- to gain, create, interchange and share databases and datasets of
government and local authorities financial data

How can databases and datasets created by NGOs be effectively
interconnected with public government data (e. g. registers of companies,
tradesmen etc.) and databases of other NGOs?

How can databases and datasets based on government information be made
up-to-date most effectively?

Miro

racansk