[OpenSpending] What happened to the wiki?

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Sun Sep 23 18:12:25 UTC 2012

Dear James,

sorry for the broken links in the data cleansing section, these are on
our TODO. Either way, it's hard to provide meaningful sample files
because you can basically map any format of CSV file into OpenSpending
as long as the basic rules are kept: it needs to have a date and an
amount field (names can be anything), and it should have as many
details as possible.

If you're looking for sample files in the mean time,
http://opendatalabs.org/misc/ is my private stash :)

- Friedrich